The Family Tree Discount Plan
Family Tree Dentistry is now offering a discount plan to make your dental care more affordable and accessible. In response to many patients who want to maintain a healthy mouth and smile, but need a little help affording quality care, we have developed a unique in-house solution.
With the plan you will have:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No Claim Forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- Free consultations
Family Tree Plan Coverage:
- Comprehensive exam (New patients, Initial visit)
- Periodic exams (2 per year)
- Two emergency visit exams per year during normal business hours (including necessary x-rays)
- Complete series or panorex film (1 every 5 years)
- Bitewing films and 3 periapical films (1 time per year)
- Child prophylaxis (2 per year)
- Adult prophylaxis (2 per year)
- Fluoride treatment (1 per year for adult and 2 per year for child)
Includes all benefits listed above, PLUS hygiene visits with a deeper cleaning necessary to maintain a lifelong healthy smile. Membership level necessary to maintain good dental health is determined at the initial examination and yearly examinations thereafter. Periodontal infection control services may be necessary before entering into the maintenance plan. These services are eligible for 15% Member Savings and will be determined at initial examination.
15% DISCOUNT ALL OTHER PROCEDURES FOR MEMBERS ONLY
- Bleaching/ tray whitening
- Fillings and core buildups
- Dentures and partials
- Orthodontics (Clear Correct braces)
Family Discount Plan Guidelines:
- Patient’s portion of bill is due day of service.
- This plan cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
- Emergency Exams outside of business hours are subject to an additional fee.
- No membership card is required
- This not dental insurance plan
- This plan is unique to Family Tree Dentistry and cannot be used at other dental practices